Re: Alliant rotor U100

I am using a U-100.

  My LVB tracker only controls the azimuth which is an old Wilson WR-500 that I upgraded. I normally adjust elevation only a few times through a pass. It's easy to glance at the pass data displayed on the monitor and see if elevation needs to be bumped up or down.

  According to the Sep/Oct AMSAT journal, 81% of AO-51 passes are uner 49 degrees.

  Thanks, I will look at the web-sites for U-100/110 auto control.

  Is there anyone out there that has built the 1.2 / 2.4 swr bridge from the 2000 Sep/Oct issue of AMSAT journal?

  73,

  Mike
  K9QHO
  AMSAT 33589