Re: Question about tuning for doppler and SatPC32

Funny you should ask...

I just downloaded QuikTrak 5.02 For IBM-PC and compatibles. (Requires DOS 3.0
or later) from the AMSAT website which gives equatorial crossing times for my
IBM 8086 Luggable but I'm having trouble getting it to run on Windows
2.0...as for the Oscar Locator...a fine ham on the left coast can set you up for a
donation to AMSAT.
Now to get back to keying the mic on my Cleg FM27B...  ;-)

Roger
WA1KAT