Re: Alliant rotor U100

Norman,

Bob, WB4APR, and Greg, KO6TH, and Dave, K8DAV have written articles about interfacing the U-100 type rotors to the PC.  A couple of the links are shown below.  I started implementing Greg's method with a rotor controller circuit designed by Mark, WA8SME, using a Basic Stamp module but haven't finished it yet.  I would be happy to share some ideas off the list.

http://home.jps.net/~gregd/hamsite.htm
http://www.k8dav.com/u100_info.htm

Ed
WB6YTE