Trackbox interfernces

Hi to the list,
I am having interference problems when I work Phones satellites while the
Trackbox is tracking.
Every time I work a satellite on phone mode I can hear on the downlinks
frequencies the tic tic sound Clock of the CPU of the Trakbox which
interferes on the rx frequencies of the satellite.
This happens on all the satellites but it is more amplified when I am on ssb
mode.
Anybody had the same experience and has solved it?
If yes how to solve it.
Any help will be appreciated.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester