From: Edward R. Cole [mailto:al7eb@acsalaska.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 3:21 PM
To: Michael
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Fwd: [Moon-net] FS: ICOM IC-1275 1.2 Ghz All-Mode
PriceReduced

Michael,

First off, this is a question you should ask the seller: Steve, KL7FZ.  I
only forwarded his e-mail to the amsat-bb as a courtesy.

But if you look at the date of the eham reveiw (2000), things have gotten
more expensive over time.  MY understanding this radio has not been in
production for many years and is exceedingly rare on the used market.  But,
as always with used equipment, price is negotiable.

But, hey, I am just the messenger...not the seller.  If you are interested,
contact Steve and haggle with him.  He's a regular e-bay trader and a
friend.

GL,
Ed

At 11:44 AM 11/18/2006 -0800, Michael wrote:

>Can you explain how this compares to this radio that has an MSRP of $1500?
>
>http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/934
>
>Michael

73's,
Ed - KL7UW
http://www.qsl.net/al7eb - BP40iq
144-EME: FT-847, mgf-1801/1402, 4xM2-xpol-20, 170w
432-EME: FT-847, mgf-1402, 1x21-ele (18.6 dBi), 60w
USA Rep. for Dubus Magazine: dubususa@hotmail.com