ORBIT magazines 1981 thru 1984

TO ALL....

I have ORBIT  magazines for sale plus the first two "colored cover"
copies of the SATELLITE JOURNAL for sale.
The orbits are all in color covers....

ORBIT runs from copy #6 mar/apr 1981 thru copy #19 nov/dec 1985...and
SATELLITE JOURNAL from copy #1 jan/feb 1985 thru copy #2 mar/apr
1985...obviously every two months.  As I remember it was then issued
as a  folded paper sheet until its familiar format now....

They weigh about 3# wrapped for shipping....

1. I will sell/ship only as a lot.  Successful bidder will determine
choice of shipping and pay for it.

2. I will answer all bids as being received, but will announce on
here only WHEN the bidding is successful....

3.  I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY OTHER E-MAIL REQUESTS.  Telephone ok, and
here is my number: 619-275-1495

4  THEY ARE USED, but all readable and in good condition..AND they
have been read, it was our only source of information then, except on
the satellites themselves, starting with AO7 for me

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...