Re: Question about tuning for doppler and SatPC32

Not being all that familiar with SatPC32 (yes, I'm one of those
dreaded Mac users) does it have the ability to do full doppler
correction (both uplink and downlink frequencies at the same time)?

It would seem to me that full doppler correction would be preferable,
since the QSO would seem to remain "stationary" with respect to the
transponder passband edges.

73,

John AA2BN
AMSAT #22683