SatPC32 Version 12.6 Upgrade

It is always confusing-- when you run into an upgrade for
a software program, and after installing it, it still says it's
the older version.

I first just unzipped all the new files for my version 12.5
SatPC32, thinking this alone was the UPGRADE.  It
wasn't.

I then realized that I hadn't then actually "installed" the new
Setup.exe file for version 12.6.  To make sure I wasn't getting
confused, I unzipped "ddesatsetup_124.zip" into a separate
folder, to be sure I was using the correct Setup.exe for 12.6
and install files.

After doing all of this, my SatPC32 program still says it is version
12.5.   I guess I've updated it, but how can you be sure?

Thanks,

Charlie, N5TD
Temple, Tx