ON/PE4WJ at Flemmish Space Days

Hi all,

from Friday 17th till Sunday 19th of November I will try to be active on
the FM birds from the "Flemmish Space Days", which is a space event in
Belgium with the aim of promoting space engineering & science,
especially among schoolchildren. We will be there to promote the
Delfi-C3 project, and if time premits I'll try to run some demos on
AO-51 and SO-50 with an Arrow and HT. Look for ON/PE4WJ!

73,

Wouter Jan Ubbels PE4WJ

--
W.J. Ubbels MSc.
Delfi-C3 project manager electronic systems and communications