EaglePedia Down for Maintenance

EaglePedia will be undergoing a major upgrade beginning Wednesday,
November 15.  The new upgrade requires an upgrade to the database,
and as a result access to EaglePedia is not possible during the
conversion.  As a result, EaglePedia will be offline during the
upgrade.  There will be additional upgrades following the database
conversion that may also necessitate taking EaglePedia offline.

I have put a status page in place of the EaglePedia main page.  It
will tell you what the current status is and give an estimate as to
when we expect EaglePedia to return to online status.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

73,

Emily