AO-7 stretch footprint

Hello
I am looking for anyone in the norhern part of JA or northern Europe who can "see" Seattle Washington.  I did this back in the day of RS-15.  It was and is quite a challange to "squeeze" out a 45 second QSO.  As I remember it took almost four weeks of attempts. Could we designate a "DX" watering hole on AO-7 for foot print stretchers?  I suppose if it were easy everyone would be doing it.
73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle