Re: satpc32help---Meaning of [Brackets] after Sat names?

As an almost daily user of morning FO-29 passes, I am confused and concerned
about these brackets and how they will affect my use of Satpc32? I read
Erichs' post and  have switched to using Amsat as the source file for my
Keps but I notice that when I use the  AOS program to project and print my
pass list, the Sat names still contain the brackets.

Erich, I and I am sure other SatPC32 users would appreciate further
explanation of what this bracket system is all about and a step by step
correct way to use it with SatPC32. I have been extremely pleased with the
good results I've had with the SSB Sats using SatPc32 and don't want to
disturb my success because of these brackets.  I have been away from home
for several weeks and would also like to know when this new system began and
why?

Thanks and 73s
Hal Pressman
KD8SY