Re: Balloon project / APRS based antenna control?

> I was wondering if anyone has come along a program that would
> allow the use of live APRS location data from a high altitude
> balloon to be converted for azimuth and elevation control of
> a rotor on the ground for antenna control... to receive
relative
> "weak" ATV signals.

The original MacAPRS did that and the APRSdos APRS-TK version
will point a simple TV rotator to AZ/EL for satelllites.  But I
neer got around to the terrestrial pointing whichi would only
take a few minutes of programming.  But I lost my source code..

However, I am slowly re-doing it and hope to have a small PIC
controller soon that will point TV rotators easily.

De Wb4aPR, Bob