Balloon project / APRS based antenna control?

I was wondering if anyone has come along a program that would allow the use
of live APRS location data from a high altitude balloon to be converted for
azimuth and elevation control of a rotor on the ground for antenna control.
We are thinking of using such a set-up to receive relative "weak" ATV
signals.

Any feedback appreciated.

73, Stefan VE4NSA