Re: New Computer Application

Perhaps telling us how this new application relates to amateur radio
satellites would prevent me from just pressing delete?
In a message dated 10/11/2006 20:40:30 GMT Standard Time, sco@sco-inc.com

I have a  new web based application that is almost ready for
commercial sale. It has  been developed by another programmer of mine.
You are welcome to register  and set up a personal account and use it.
It is FREE for now. It will be  $9.95/year to use. Now I need more
people to use it and let me know what  they think of it.

Look at the page I am going to use on my Log Window  website where i
have a link to my favorite links. The user can do this  themselves, no
need to pay a programmer or webmaster to do it for you  (except to
create the link code from your website to the links  page).

If you  want to create your own links page go to www.myweblinks.cc .

Les  W4SCO