New Computer Application

I have a new web based application that is almost ready for
commercial sale. It has been developed by another programmer of mine.
You are welcome to register and set up a personal account and use it.
It is FREE for now. It will be $9.95/year to use. Now I need more
people to use it and let me know what they think of it.

Look at the page I am going to use on my Log Window website where i
have a link to my favorite links. The user can do this themselves, no
need to pay a programmer or webmaster to do it for you (except to
create the link code from your website to the links page).

http://myweblinks.cc/elink.aspx?suid=logwindow

If you want to create your own links page go to www.myweblinks.cc .

Les W4SCO