Re: WiFi accelerator !

Wow!  I wonder if that would work on our S-band gear?!?  j/k

BTW, did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page???

WiFi Speed Spray™ is safe and effective when used as directed. However,
the product is known to the State of California to cause cancer;
developmental toxicity; and/or male pattern baldness. For outdoor use
only. Do not use near electrical appliances.  WiFi Speed Spray™ should
not be used in the presence of pregnant women, women who have been
pregnant, or women who may some day become pregnant. Keep away from
children and household pets (especially birds). Do not take internally.
If a persistent cough or partial paralysis develops, consult a physician,

Made in Malaysia, by Malaysians. Not intended for use by Malaysians.

:)

73s,
Eric KF4OTN