Station Control Help

Howdy,

     Is there an email reflector for remote station control?  I am looking into remote controlling some radios via Ethernet.  I need to create a point to point Ethernet connection of a mile or so.  I am especially interested in using 900 MHz to go through rather than over the trees.  I can find lots of antennas, but very few Ethernet to 900Mhz radios.

     My new QTH has many trees around the house (great for HF wires - bad for satellite) I have another chunk of land not far from here which is pretty much in the clear.

Thanks and 73,
Joe kk0sd