Houston AMSAT Net

Sorry for the computer glitch that kept the net off the air this past
Tuesday and my forgetting to set it up at all the previous Tuesday. On
November 21, we will move from the 145.31 repeater in Houston to the
145.47 (pl 123.0) repeater located atop Memorial/Hermann Hospital
Southwest. We used this repeater years ago. It has since been repaired
and is back in normal operation.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on W0KIE Intelsat Americas, T1, 6.2/6.8Mhz

http://www.arrl.org