Last two passes for PJ4/K0NR

For those of you that tried to work me today on the 1556 UTC Nov 9 SO-50
pass, I didn't catch any stateside contacts.
I was there but didn't acquire the downlink soon enough.
(Seems to be a challenge near the horizon...probably operator error on
my part.)

I will be on for the 0237 UTC Nov 10 pass tonight trying to work a
couple of YV stations.
I've got one more solid pass tomorrow at 1444 UTC Nov 10th.

No AO-51 passes for me as I don't have the right gear to work the
scheduled mode.

Thanks to all that have tried to work me down here.

73, Bob PJ4/K0NR