seting sprint/symec tnc

  Hello all
  (My first post to Amsat-bb with   two questions)

  1- I need a help to setup the sprint2 TNC (satellite version) for satellite work (ao-51 go-32)
  I got confuse from the manual and the jumpers

  2- My symek tnc3s refuses to upload any message to go-32 but it is ok to down load any message or update the directory .it is ok with ao-51

  73 de Nader
  st2nh