From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Vincenzo Mone
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 1:32 AM
To: Amsat - BBs
Subject: [amsat-bb] Trakbox and Parking Frequency

Hi to the list,
it is a while that I've noticed that my trakbox when it terminated to track
the satellites it should put my radio in parking frequency which should be:

RX_Freq : 1296.500
TX_freq :144.800

But I always get:

RX_Freq: 1296.499.9
TX_freq: 144.800

How you can see, the RX_Freq is 1 Hz down.
I've tried to set the
RX_Freq to 1296.501
But when it parks, it goes to:
1296.500.9