From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:14 PM
To: AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Doppler tracking wrong..

I always want to know why my doppler tracking program is never right. Always
off by a couple a khz.
Here is the explanation... could be not the right one for me but it helps in
rejecting the blame on
Einstein...

Here is the link

http://www.imakenews.com/symmntp/e_article000690350.cfm?x=b8nmCb1,b4dqlMly

"-"
The medium is the message...The content is the audience...;)

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
WAC basic,CW,Phone,Satellite
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe