ECHO's of the past

Partial Echo galleries,  all sources are several times bigger than
this.  Thanks to Chuck and Dick and others.

Again, let me remind you that it is much easier to upload these pictures
than to caption them.  That will take longer.

The AMSAT's have an amazing history.  Continue to enjoy and remember how
difficult our joint enterprise is and just how much we need to all work
together to succeed.

http://n4hy.smugmug.com/AMSAT/250591

Bob
N4HY

--
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los