Trakbox upgrade kit - 4X speed up.

I have a few sets of upgrade parts for the original Tapr Trakbox to convert
it to a Trakbox Turbo at 4 times the processing speed. This allows faster
tracking of higher frequency doppler shift and generally improved
communication with computers.

The kit includes new 2X processor (80c320), faster eeprom, faster address
latch, double speed Xtal. The new prom is already loaded and all chips are
tested in one of my Trakboxes before I send them. The price is right and I
will include all documentation. I will offer support to assist with
questions.  Email me if there is any interest.

Don

kd6ire at donferguson dot net