From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Tim Tapio
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:47 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] D700 issues

Trying to set up D700 as a Satgate, so far, can't seem to copy aprs traffic
off the air.  List doesn't show anything although I am able to hear plenty
of traffic.  I transmitted a beacon and status reports.  Probably have
something set wrong.  Using radio A for data.

Would someone be willing to send me a setup file so I might see what I'm
doing wrong?

73 de Tim, K4SHF