D700 issues

Trying to set up D700 as a Satgate, so far, can't seem to copy aprs traffic
off the air.  List doesn't show anything although I am able to hear plenty
of traffic.  I transmitted a beacon and status reports.  Probably have
something set wrong.  Using radio A for data.

Would someone be willing to send me a setup file so I might see what I'm
doing wrong?

73 de Tim, K4SHF