Re: Handheld of choice...

I can tell you from first hand experience that the w-32a's built in 2005
and maybe later suffer from a severe desense problem that totally wipes
out the 70cm downlink when used with an arrow antenna. I would recommend
the Kewood TH-D7 hands down. If you are looking in the used market I
have also used the Alinco DJ-580 and the DJ-592 which work great and can
be picked up at a fair price if you do some looking. Feel free to check
into the Florida AMSAT Net this evening at 7:30 PM Eastern.

73
Rob

--
     KI4HXT