Re: Reinhard Richter DL1KM - SK - (DJ1KM ??)

Trevor wrote:
> Sad to hear the news Peter.
>
> BTW wasn't his call DJ1KM rather than DL1KM ?

Yes.  Hitting the reply button is always problematic.  I know,  I mess
this up all the time!

Reinhard was always a great friend to amateurs everywhere.  In the
1980's he was very involved with AEA in Europe and I got to know him
then.  He was always warm and friendly to me and many others I knew.  He
will be missed and his silent key will be noticed.

Bob
N4HY

--
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los