PacComTiny2. Help Request

Hi to the list,
I have a problem with my Tiny-2 Tnc.
When I switch it on I can see the Tnc initialize with All the details the I
get the prompt command but Whatever I type or even I give just a carriage
return, The cmd: disappear and do not get any reply from the Tnc.
Anybody can tell me how to get the prompt command again?
It comes out again only if I switch it off and then on again But when  I do
how explained above I get again the problem.
Any help will be really appreciated.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog PDA BetaTester