Prospero not heard

Hi

Thanks to those who supplied interesting information on this thread. I monitored three passes today (Monday) 08:17, 11:46  and 13:28. Nothing heard and nothing visible in the Spectran waterfall display.

I only have a modest station. 5el X yagi. Be interesting to see if anyone with a n EME standard receiving set up could detect anything. Any takers ??

73 John G7HIA