Re: CW from an FM HT

A lot of the time, you don't have to QSY much on CW,
so the step isn't all that super important. Just pick a spot and
give out a few CQ's.  Of course you have to have some other
receiver than the HT unless it receives SSB/CW.

(I used to get some  SSB/CW  QSO's on the old birds)
Call CQ on CW and get a SSB answer or vice-versa..  Of course
at that time most folks could copy CW.

73
John