Re: SAT PROGRAMS AND TIME CHANGE

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Williamson" <kb5mu@amsat.org>
To: "Doug Kuitula" <ka8qcu@pasty.net>
Cc: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 1:58 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: SAT PROGRAMS AND TIME CHANGE

<snip>

> For details on setting this configuration, see the InstantTrack FAQ
> at http://www.amsat.org/amsat/intro/itfaq.html#036
>
> Other programs will have their own methods.
>
> 73  -Paul
> kb5mu@amsat.org

Hi Paul, KB5MU

I use InstantTrack with the following configuration of  file IT.ini and it
works fine automatically in Europe

I have added and uncommented the following line:

  timezone = CET-1CST

And here you have how the line has been added in to the file IT.ini

#  Parameters affecting time...

# Uncomment one of these, or make your own:
# timezone = PST8PDT
# timezone = PST8
# timezone = MST7MDT
# timezone = MST7
# timezone = CST6CDT
# timezone = CST6
# timezone = EST5EDT
# timezone = EST5
# timezone = UTC0
# timezone = HST-8
# timezone = KST-8KDT
   timezone = CET-1CST

# Uncomment this setting if your local timezone requires it (see ITINI.DOC):
# timezone_offset_seconds = -34200

73" de

i8CVS Domenico