SSETI Symposium presentation

At the 2006 Symposium there was a presentation on Cubesats late in the day
on Saturday that had to be cut short.  I forget who was speaking (sorry!),
but the analysis of what happened on the SSETI launch was going to be
covered on Sunday morning.  Unfortunately, I could only attend the one day,
and missed the answer to the clif hanger.  What was the answer?

Thanks,

Greg  KO6TH