New sat station what coax?

Hi everyone,
I am installing a brand new sat station with TS-2000 next week during
vacation!  I have set of HYGain SAT antennas with boom and also 1.2 and
2.4ghz antennas for the boom.  However, I have no idea what to use for coax
type.  I want to make sure I do this right this time.  The runs will be
about 50-60feet from antennas.  I have mast mount preamps for UHF.

So what would someone recommend?  Anyone have any available?

Mike
Kb8zgl