From: "Doug Kuitula" <ka8qcu@pasty.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 07:50:23
To:<amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  SAT PROGRAMS AND TIME CHANGE

Hi all,
 This may be a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway.
 While going through the house changing all the clocks for Standard time this morning, I started to think about how most satellite tracking programs automatically change from standard to daylight savings time. With us changing next year to March and November, won't there have to be some sort of change in the software? I'm using Instant Track and have no experience with other programs. So I'm not sure if there is a method to change with them.
73 de Doug........KA8QCU