info

I have listened and transmitted the last 2 passes of vo-52,but I heard
nothing. I was on 435..268.9 listesing on 145.900. WB3IGR heard W0UV on the
0352 pass in cw. Is there a common frequency where you call and listen and
then go to another frewuency.I heard the beacon on 9360. Is there any one
close to the eastern shore of maryland I can call and talk to for help. I am
out in the boonies and no one  that I know of within 60 miles of me that is
in satellites. Thanks George