XF4DL on AO-51 @ 29 Oct 0315 UTC

Hi!

I just got back in the house from working AO-51, and had a
most pleasant surprise on that pass.  The XF4DL DXpedition
to Socorro Island (Revillagigedo) was on the satellite.  At
times, the pileup was just like on HF, but sometimes nothing
was coming through the satellite with all the signals trying to
make it through.  In addition to a few XE stations, I heard
KB5BOB and W6GMT also make contacts with the station
after I made mine.  Thankfully, my Sony digital recorder picked
it all up, and I will hold onto this recording until that QSL card
arrives from the DXpedition QSL manager.

:-)  :-)

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix, Arizona USA
http://www.wd9ewk.net/