Help Uni-Trac and keps

I am getting my station back up and running after several years of dormancy.
It's just been sitting so last I used it, all was fine. Yesterday I ran
uni-trac and  got a error about incorrect keps. I played with it for a while
and got no ware so I reloaded the entire program from a zip file that had
keps from 2003 and they work fine but if I update the keps file in unitrac
it does not seem to like the new ones. I get error message. Did some thing
change in the way two lines keps are written in the last few years? Any one
else have this problem?

Thanks for any help

Frank/KB2MVN