Reinhardt Richter DL1KM - SK

I received the following message concerning the
passing of Reinhard Richter DJ1KM.  I don't know
what the complete distribution is, so I thought I should forward it to the BB.

If you are not familiar with Reinhard, I first
met Reinhard when he was working on the AMSAT-DL
Website, most directly he was managing the AO-40
Schedule.  He was active on AO-40 and I `had
several contacts with him in the short time I was working that bird.

73,

Emily