Re: AMSAT history

Bob,

great pictures - thank you!!

Indeed, they give me a few good memories about places I'd like to be and
where I have been long time ago..
Man, I'm getting old!!!!  ;-)

> AMSAT has an amazing history.  I find the memories are best aided by
> photo's because I would otherwise probably forget.  I have taken all of

For the same reason I  started to upload images of various satellite
project into the AMSAT-DL Gallery at:

http://www.amsat-dl.org/pic/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=312

Got stuck somewhere, but will continue when time permits...

73s Peter