FLORIDA AMSAT NET

I received this information from N4HHA this afternoon. This concerns
tonight's Florida AMSAT Net for all operators in the Central Florida area.

  _____

From: Michael Burke - N4HHA [mailto:n4hha@akodi.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 2:41 PM
To: 'David J'; AMSAT-FLORIDA
Subject: 443.100 Repeater

The 443.100 repeater will be down in Orlando for the AMSAT net tonight,
10/26/06. I regret the short notice. I've made arrangements for two other
Central Florida repeaters to carry the net tonight.

442.100 + 103.5 I-Drive Orlando

444.450 + 103.5 Kissimmee

The 443.100 EchoLink node will be on for those connecting via keyboard.

73,

Michael Burke

N4HHA

n4hha@amsat.org