Re: TLE data at celestrak.com

> Nova certainly uses the catnum to identify the satellite and I guess
> that SatPC32 does the same, so that it's independent of name.

 This isn't true. SATPC32 will graphically track the birds with the new
improved Clestrak Kep's, BUT won't do any frequency Doppler correction, as
the file containing the frequency information(DOPPLER.SQF) would have to be
changed also. There, SATPC32 looks for a match containing the full name, you
would have to re-edit the file everytime a sat changed status.
 I sent an email to Erich.........

73 Jeff kb2m