Re: TLE data at celestrak.com

I can't find any explanation for why Celestrak added these status
designators, but your best bet is to simply edit them out of the text file
with Notepad or your favorite text editor.  A search-and-replace for
anything in brackets should do the job nicely.  You might want to run
SORTNENG first (available from AMSAT's download area) to delete any sats not
of interest to you, so that you only have to edit a few.

BTW, SatPC32 doesn't seem to care about them...

George, KA3HSW