Is TH-D7AG the only widely available full-duplex HT??

I was trying to help out another ham get started with satellites, and
just checked the on-line HRO catalog.  They no longer list the Icom W32A,
only its accessories.

Does that mean that the TH-D7A[G] is the only HT being made today which works
well on FM satellites???   Are there other vendors besides HRO to check?

[Note: If i'm in your address book, please replace 'qsl.net' with 'amsat.org'.

 I never send unsolicited binary attachments, and so if you receive anything
 purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
 probably isn't from me.  There's a new worm/virus out there that appears to
 be sending  infected messages with addresses it finds in their hosts' address
 books.  If you getting strange 'failed mail' messages, that's what going on.]