OSCAR-11 Heard

OSCAR-11 is back!  It was first heard by Peter ZL3TC, at 06:23 UTC on
October 18,  and later by Paul KB5MU.  It had been silent since August
26.

Many thanks for those reports.

Very strong signals today, 19 October, 07:28 UTC pass.

If the watchdog cycle continues to operate normally, the 145.826 MHz.
beacon should transmit until around 28 October.

My website now has the latest telemetry captured 19 October the URL is -

www.users.zetnet.co.uk\clivew\

I will now delay my usual monthly report until the end of the month.

73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.