Re: Third Party questionnaire

At 12:54 PM 10/18/2006, Luc Leblanc VE2DWE wrote:
>On 18 Oct 2006 at 12:10, Tony Langdon (ATC) wrote:
>

> > Bandwidth is defined as "necessary bandwidth"
>
>A difference here we have to use specific maximum bandwidth.

Think it probably means much the same, though the term "necessary
bandwidth" implies that the signal should be clean.  Haven't yet
found the exact definition...  But the wording for our regs does
refer to "The transmission remains entirely within a frequency band
mentioned in the item" (which refers to the band tables later in the
document)...

Sounds like much the same thing in essence.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com