Re: QRP Mode and JOTA

Seeing as KB9BNY and myself were only 40 miles apart, we were probably
sharing the same transmission characteristic (satellite orientation,etc).
Glad to hear you had good performance.  We were both using Kenwood TH-D7A's
and Arrow antennas and had good performance before.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.
Amsat 35741