From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Dieter Schliemann
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 1:27 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: 2007 AMSAT SYMPOSIUM?

At 15:43 10/17/2006 -0400, Doug Kuitula wrote:

Hi All,
I was not able to get out to the AMSAT Symposium in California last week.
But I was wondering where it'll be held next year. I didn't see anything on
the AMSAT web page. Hope to see a lot of folks at the AMSAT forum in Fort
Wayne next month.
73 de Doug..............KA8QCU

Where some of us regular attendees of the AMSAT Symposium in October also
want to attend the 2007 ARISS meeting next October in Moscow, it would be
nice if the 2007 AMSAT Symposium in Pittsburgh could be scheduled for the
weekend of 20 Oct. 2007 or later to allow for ARISS meeting attendees to
also attend the AMSAT Symposium in Pittsburgh.

73 de Dieter kx4y

Dieter K. Schliemann,  kx4y,  AMSAT life member LM-1265

1803 Roseberry Drive,  Scottsboro,  AL  35769-3960,  USA
Home Phone - (256) 259-3900
Cell Phone   -  (256) 599-0581
IRLP node 4713,  EchoLink node 47135
Skype user ID:  zs6bbh