Re: Third Party questionnaire

For Australia, the answers are as follows:

> 1. Does your country permit third party traffic between
> stations within your country?

Yes

> 2. Does your country permit third party traffic between your
> station and a station outside your country?
>
> 2a. If so, which ones?

Yes..  Currently there are 5 countries

    * United States of America;
    * Canada;
    * Israel;
    * Honduras; and
    * Solomon Islands.

> 3. Does your country have a link to the regulation regarding
> third party traffic (please provide)?

http://www.acma.gov.au/ACMAINTER.852114:STANDARD::pc=PC_1255#Third_Party_Tra
ffic

We expect this to change in the not too distant future, with the final
stages of a long licence review process yet to be implementd, which began
shortly after the last WRC in 2003.

There have already been two sets of changes as a result, which include the
abolishing of the Morse requirement for all amateurs on Jan 1 2004, and the
restructuring of the licence classes and introduction of the entry level
Foundation licence in October 2005.  A final set of changes, which is likely
to include changes to third party traffic rules and reciprocal licencing
arrangements (among a bunch of other things) are yet to be implemented.